Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2/17

Apparently, I have been neglecting my blogging responsibilities....or so I've been told.  I certainly apologize and you can be sure it has been with good reason.  I have been busy.  No, still not working....don't jump to conclusions...just busy with friends and visitors!!  yup....I said friends!!!  WE HAVE FRIENDS HERE!!  Our 2 friends live here in the same apartment complex and our balconies are adjacent.  They are also travel nurses and are working for the same company Brent is with and at the same hospital!!  So, needless to say, we all have a lot in common!!  One of the really great things about having friends here is that they are so nice and willing to take care of your dog for the weekend which means you and your husband can run off to Vegas for the weekend!!!  Fun, huh?!  They have dogs, too so we will be able to return the favor, I hope!!

Next week, Brent, Daniel, one other unknown person and I are going to the Price is Right!!!  We are STOKED!!  Be thinking positive thoughts of some plinko coming my way!!  Its next Wednesday so who knows when the show will air.  WOOT WOOT!!

My parents have been here this week (reason 2 I've neglected my blog, I think).  We have had a great time!!  The retirement life allowed them to decide on Tuesday they wanted to drive out last Thursday.  They arrived Sunday and are coming to Vegas for the night with us Friday, then headed the scenic route home by Wednesday.  We have gone to Sprinkles (the most amazing cupcake place ever), Venice beach, Malibu, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Hollywood Blvd, and I'm HOPING for Huntington Beach tomorrow.  I say HOPING because they (naturally) brought rain with them to LA!!  :(  And, I hear its bright and shiny in the midwest right now which is just sacrilege.  Rainy here and sunny there...figures.  I suppose they are the ones I should feel for.  Snow there, rain here...who knows when they get home!  haha! 

Anyway, off to beddie bye for now.  I dearly love you all!!  More later.....

1 comment:

  1. I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! why are you so far away and why am i in the midwest in college so TIED down that i cant just hop a train and come see you???!! well i really probably could! maybe i will drop out of school and move in... youve got room right???? ahahahha NOT! i would probably have to sleep standing up in your tiny apartment!! haha

    your life seems marvelous! i.am.jeoulous.
    I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete